NOTICE

HEY PEOPLE =)
im sry to afk sooo long

but IM BACK n free to take orders
feel free to send me a mail
will check from time to time today onwards!

+) CHEERS
brandsobsession@gmail.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

Tommy Hilfiger Leather Men Horizontal Wallets READY STOCK



Tommy Hilfiger Leather Men Wallets - Horizontal
-100% genuine soft leather
-With classic iron box packaging
-The best choice for own using, as well as the present to others
-Color: Black
-Measurement:Width (folder): 11cm, width (open): 22cm, height: 9.5cm
Market price: RM368
OUR PRICE: RM160
SALE: RM150

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Tommy Hilfiger Sale

    ReplyDelete